Romans 8: 9-16 (Liv.) But you are not like that. You are controlled by your new nature if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that if anyone doesn’t have the Spirit of Christ living in him, he is not a Christian at all.) 10 Yet, even though Christ lives within you, your body will die because of sin; but your spirit will live, for Christ has pardoned it. 11 And if the Spirit of God, who raised up Jesus from the dead, lives in you, he will make your dying bodies live again after you die, by means of this same Holy Spirit living within you. 12 So, dear brothers, you have no obligations whatever to your old sinful nature to do what it begs you to do. 13 For if you keep on following it you are lost and will perish, but if through the power of the Holy Spirit you crush it and its evil deeds, you shall live. 14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 And so we should not be like cringing, fearful slaves, but we should behave like God’s very own children, adopted into the bosom of his family, and calling to him, “Father, Father.” 16 For his Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts and tells us that we really are God’s children.
Bridal Prophets are:
- Those who live out of Romans 8 and equip others to do the same.
- Those who operate out of a place of rest rather than striving because of where they have been seated in Christ.
- Those who love deeply and help others to overcome through grace, and their new nature in Christ.
- Those who help prepare the Bride of Christ to become the most beautiful version of herself for the wedding of all weddings. They are “Seamstresses and Seamsters” who help her become fitted in the most breathtaking “dress” the Groom has ever seen.
- Those who lead from among rather than from above.
- Those who see the treasure in people; causing them to rise to who they really are in the eyes of Heaven.
- Those who are filled with the fruit of the spirit rather than anger and wrath.
- Those who expose religious spirits and their behaviors through love.
- Those who honor all men, regardless of their shortcomings.
- Those who do not compromise their faith by succumbing to pharisaical rants and directives.
- Those who honor authority, and have deep relationships with others.
- Those who love the church and want to see her become radiant in every way through the new nature only found in Christ Jesus.
- Those who have gone through the processing of awakening and revelation in order to develop Godly character and non-religious language.
- Those who do not see demons in every door knob and evil in every corner.
- Those who believe the best, see the best and think the best about everyone they encounter.
- Those who go into dark places and love rather than judge.
- Those who call others into oneness with the Bride-Groom King.
For we truly have become one with Love, and The Father is preparing an extravagant wedding for His Son, Christ Jesus like we have never seen. It’s time to be prepared and adorned with beauty and majesty for The One who deserves it all.
1 Corinthians 6:17 But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
Rev. 21: 1-3 AMP Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away (vanished), and there is no longer any [a]sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, arrayed like a bride adorned for her husband; 3 and then I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “See! The tabernacle of God is among men, and He will live among them, and they will be His people, and God Himself will be with them [as their God]
Please visit our Facebook page to join and be a part of The Bridal Prophets