John 17: 20-23 AMP “I do not pray for these alone [it is not for their sake only that I make this request], but also for [all] those who [will ever] believe and trust in Me through their message, that they all may be one; just as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe [without any doubt] that You sent Me. I have given to them the glory and honor which You have given Me, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected and completed into one, so that the world may know [without any doubt] that You sent Me, and [that You] have loved them, just as You have loved Me.
1 Corinthians 6:17 But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
1 Cor. 12: 28-31 AMP So God has appointed and placed in the church [for His own use]: first apostles [chosen by Christ], second prophets [those who foretell the future, those who speak a new message from God to the people], third teachers, then those who work miracles, then those with the gifts of healings, the helpers, the administrators, and speakers in various kinds of [unknown] tongues. Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles? Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? But earnestly desire and strive for the greater gifts [if acquiring them is going to be your goal]. And yet I will show you a still more excellent way [one of the choicest graces and the highest of them all: unselfish love].
1 Cor. 13 AMP If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love [for others growing out of God’s love for me], then I have become only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal [just an annoying distraction]. And if I have the gift of prophecy [and speak a new message from God to the people], and understand all mysteries, and [possess] all knowledge; and if I have all [sufficient] faith so that I can remove mountains, but do not have love [reaching out to others], I am nothing.
Bridal Prophets have moved beyond the mere gifting to embrace to the totality of the Gift Giver. They are not focused on the gift as much as they are becoming one with the fullness of Christ in the earth. When a Bridal Prophet understands that it’s all about a wedding as a believer, then their attention remains on Christ and soaking forth the oracles that help others to do the same. Their message is to prepare The Bride to meet the Groom without spot and wrinkle through the lense of love and the new nature in Christ. They understand what it means to decree things from a “Bride & Groom” mindset rather than a “Doom & Gloom” mentality because of the enormity of what Christ has finished on the cross of Calvary.
Romans 8: 9-16 (Liv.) But you are not like that. You are controlled by your new nature if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that if anyone doesn’t have the Spirit of Christ living in him, he is not a Christian at all.) 10 Yet, even though Christ lives within you, your body will die because of sin; but your spirit will live, for Christ has pardoned it. 11 And if the Spirit of God, who raised up Jesus from the dead, lives in you, he will make your dying bodies live again after you die, by means of this same Holy Spirit living within you. 12 So, dear brothers, you have no obligations whatever to your old sinful nature to do what it begs you to do. 13 For if you keep on following it you are lost and will perish, but if through the power of the Holy Spirit you crush it and its evil deeds, you shall live. 14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 And so we should not be like cringing, fearful slaves, but we should behave like God’s very own children, adopted into the bosom of his family, and calling to him, “Father, Father.” 16 For his Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts and tells us that we really are God’s children.
Bridal Prophets are:
- Those who live out of Romans 8 and equip others to do the same.
- Those who operate out of a place of rest rather than striving because of where they have been seated in Christ.
- Those who love deeply and help others to overcome through grace, and their new nature in Christ.
- Those who help prepare the Bride of Christ to become the most beautiful version of herself, for the wedding of all weddings. They are “Seamstresses and Seamsters” who help her become fitted in the most breathtaking “dress” the Groom has ever seen.
- Those who lead from among rather than from above.
- Those who see the treasure in people; causing them to rise to who they really are in the eyes of Heaven.
- Those who are filled with the Fruit of the Spirit rather than anger and wrath.
- Those who expose religious spirits and their behaviors, through love.
- Those who honor all men, regardless of their shortcomings.
- Those who do not compromise their faith by succumbing to pharisaical rants and directives.
- Those who honor authority, and have deep relationships with others.
- Those who love the church and want to see her become radiant in every way through the new nature only found in Christ Jesus.
- Those who have gone through the processing of awakening and revelation in order to develop Godly character and non-religious language.
- Those who do not see demons in every door knob and evil in every corner.
- Those who believe the best, see the best, and think the best, about everyone they encounter.
- Those who go into dark places and love before casting knee-jerk judgments.
- Those who call others back to the heart of The Word and into oneness with the Bride-Groom King.
For we truly have become one with Love, and The Father is preparing an extravagant wedding for His Son, Christ Jesus like we have never seen. It’s time to be prepared and adorned with beauty and majesty for The One who deserves it all.
Rev. 21: 1-3 AMP Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away (vanished), and there is no longer any [a]sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, arrayed like a bride adorned for her husband; 3 and then I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “See! The tabernacle of God is among men, and He will live among them, and they will be His people, and God Himself will be with them [as their God]
Visit our Facebook Page to be a part of the movement.